Wednesday, August 10, 2011

About Us

Hello world.

We are a family of three girls who after a bit of a life transition (and a stint at a gypsy-esque existence) have recently relocated from the urban NYC sprawl (loved!) to a cottage in a bucolic little river town. I grew up in the Midwest, so let’s just say I know my way around a Paul Harvey discussion, but it’s been fun watching my girls marvel at their new surroundings. From “Look mom! Cows! Eating grass!” to the more tragic, “Why is that raccoon sleeping on the side of the road?”

My 9-year-old Keely is a sweet, thoughtful girl who adores animals, art, drama, and inexplicably, the Ghostbuster’s franchise.
At a friend's rooftop barbecue in Brooklyn.
With godmother Marissa (1 of 2 godmothers, I'm sure you'll meet the other soon.)
Amia, just on the heels of turning 4, is part fairy princess dipped in glitter, part slapstick comedienne.
Budding fashion stylist, she's required a say in her daily outfits since she could walk.

Impromptu restaurant dress-up with my sunglasses. It's always a mod, mod world with Amia.

No comments:

Post a Comment